pvfan
Skeptical
knight 67 (any with Kramer should be right up here)
Observer
All time vote would have to go to Freddy....he had some great ones.
pvfan
Skeptical
knight 67 (any with Kramer should be right up here)
Observer
All time vote would have to go to Freddy....he had some great ones.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Where is Freddy at? I haven't seen him in a long time. His old lady must have banned him from the forum.
Where the heck you been, Union Man? You're on here once in a blue moon!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hey Mikmo I did a phone interview with Crutchfield today. You should try to get on there.
i know a bunch of people that work there
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
<--------- my avatar is the best.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
yeah the best for "gay" people [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
j/k man...that was mean since we were talking about homosexuality earlier..
thats not even cool man.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I know, I know...just had to rub a little in a your face after last night...couldn't resist!!
Since they won, I look for them to lose at least 2 of the starting 5 for the NBA..could be wrong and I hope so but ya know how it is after ya win a championship..$$$ comes to mind [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Money comes to mind after they win a championship becaus what is left to do. You have won the national title, even if they repeated next year it wouldnt be the same. Now they are ready to go on make money at what they do best i guess.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Bookmarks